BLOG DESATIVADO

03/01/2012

Fall Out Boy Live

Live In Phoenix 2008
1 - Thriller
2 - Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy
3 - Don't Matter
4 - Sugar, We're Goin Down
5 - Out Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
6 - Of All The Gin Joints In All The World
7 - Hum Hallelujah
8 - I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
9 - Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today
10 - I'm Like a Lawyer, the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
11 - Intermission
12 - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me"
13 - Beat It
14 - Carpal Tunnel Of Love
15 - Golden
16 - I write Sins Not Tragedies
17 - This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
18 - Dirty's Intermission
19 - Encore
20 - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
21 - The Take Over, The Breaks Over
22 - One And Only
23 - Dance, Dance
24 - Drum Solo
25 - Saturday
Parte 1     Parte 6
Parte 2     Parte 7
Parte 3     Parte 8
Parte 4     Parte 9
Parte 5     Parte 10

2 comentários:

  1. Os Links estão todos offs

    D=

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Files not Found, ÈEGUA QUE EU NUN TÔ CONSEGUINDO BAIXAR NAADA DAQUI!> TÂO TUDO OFF,

    ResponderExcluir